Friday, January 6, 2017

Puppy Love

There is a fun ATC trade at the Vera Lane Studio facebook group called All Creatures Great and Small. Here is my ATC, featuring the gorgeous pooch from the Hope and Honey set, and the heart border from the Veras borders set.  You can find the Vera Lane images at etsy HERE

Here is mu ATC for the trade :


 The dog is sitting in the hearts, I loved that, and this was done by layering the images in word, so I was able to size them properly and avoid some fussy cutting. I used copics, gel pen and some neon pens from Staedtler. I added diamond glaze to a few elements.  The background is moulding paste, colourised with water colour paint. I added a couple of layers of washi to the ground, typed the words on my typewriter and matted the background into red card stock.

I just love this little pooch, here's a close up : 


Do you remember that old song ... And they called it puppy love .... It wasn't exactly aimed at an actual puppy LOL. But I thought it worked perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by xxx

I have also entered this ATC into Wicked Wednesdays cats or dogs challenge :)



1 comment:

  1. I love the expression on his face, and those eyes ......!!! Lovely to see you joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)