Wednesday, January 25, 2017

... smell the flowers

Oh my goodness, look at the cuteness of this new set from Vera Lane Studio, a raccoon family... LOVE. You will find them in the Vera lane Studio etsy store.


I have made a page in my small art journal, with a brayered acrylic paint background using the baby raccoon, isn't he adorable :


The other images I used include flowers from Queenie and the hat is actually the roof of a bird house from the Birdy set.

The raccoon is coloured with copics and prisma color pencils, and fussy cut. The hat and flowers are coloured and fussy cut, then all added into the background. You will note that the hat actually lifts up and I did a little journaling there, its all about putting yourself out there and not missing lifes opportunities. The words are typed on my typewriter. 

See how his hat lifts up :


Check out the other fabulous critters in the Vera Lane etsy store :)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE! His fur is spectacular! I forget about using Prisma pencils with Copics ... I have to remember this because he is stunning! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)