Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Breathe ... It'll be OK

Today I am sharing a card I made using this adorable image from Vera Lane Studio, this is one of the images from the Tears set. 


The image is coloured with copics, and sharpie paint pen. I added diamond glaze to the eyes, tear and red buttons. Isn't this just the most adorable image, one of my faves. 

The background is made with a piece of text paper, I added a layer of watered down gesso. Then I used my distress crayons, in grey and black to achieve the darkened border, by colouring and then smudging the crayon with my finger.  I added some elements of light beige also to the centre to pick up on the hair colour. I then used a baby wipe with a heart stencil to remove some of the colour. 

I typed the words on my type writer, and matted the card front onto a white base.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)