Wednesday, June 21, 2017

NYC Limits

This is quite a personal piece I made in my art journal, featuring an image from the set Rain or Shine by Vera Lane Studio.

Without going into too much detail, its about being unseen standing in the rain, weathering the storm ...but being on the periphery of something great. Change is scary, but change is inevitable. By not making change we stay stagnated in a less than ideal situation. Sometimes you just gotta take that first step out of the rain and into the sunshine ..... wish me luck ...


The background is acrylic paints and a stencil. The blue strip across the middle is the skyline.
The image is coloured with copics and fussy cut. The words are made from a wheel by Stampin Up, and I doodled and added heart rain drops. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment so I know you visited and have yourself a beautiful day x Nikki 


1 comment:

  1. whatever it is you are stepping into - the best of luck. luv this journal piece ...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)