Wednesday, June 28, 2017

She sells seashells

This week is a new release from Vera Lane Studio of a seahorse and octopus set :


The design team have made really amazing creations this week with the critters and I decided to pair the lovely shells with another set featuring royalty by Vera Lane Studio.


This is a page in my mini art journal, created using distress stains and ink with a stencil for the background. The image is coloured with copics, the dress paper pieced. The flags are from a patterned paper I have, and I printed the words on the computer.

As a kid growing up in the UK I went to elocution lessons to speak the queens english lol. I said many many tongue twisters during that time, this seashells rhyme being one of them. So I brought it all together in my page. 

Here is a member of the Royal family earning her keep hahahaha. 

Close up :


 A bit of fun today, thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)